A program for NTRB CEOs and Executive Managers
Executive Development is a three day program covering topics of interest to NTRB CEOs and other executive managers. Topics are decided in consultation with CEOs and other executive managers, as well as expert practitioners.
Who can attend
To attend this program you must be employed by an NTRB as a CEO or in an executive management position.
Each program is entirely new and suitable for those who have attended past programs as well as those who have not.
In 2007 and 2008 Aurora presented four modules of an Executive Development program. Program content included:
- leadership - vision and leading change
- leadership and ethics
- strategy - identifying issues, best practice examples, analysis and decision making
- strategic alliances and partnerships
- linking strategy to operations - goal setting, performance assessment and action planning
- maximising opportunities for funding
- measuring organisational capabilities
- organisational learning and growth
- motivating and engaging staff, coaching and performance management
- reputational capital
- resources and budget management
- risk management
- sustaining personal performance and work-life balance.
Participants receive a program binder containing materials to accompany each session, including additional reading material relevant to the topics discussed.