A skills focused program for staff negotiating agreements
Strategic Negotiation is a skills-based program tailored for staff negotiating agreements. It provides a framework for negotiation and the tools to become an effective negotiator. The program takes an interests-based approach to enable exploration of all available options, enhancing the likelihood of acceptable outcomes for all parties. Presentations, exercises and small group coaching allow you to develop your negotiation skills.
- understanding the components of a negotiation
- the Seven Elements, a road map for undertaking negotiations
- preparing for a negotiation
- preparing agendas for successful at the table negotiations
- techniques for asking better questions
- managing conflict and breaking deadlocks
- tools for measuring success.
“Great program – highly relevant and immediately useful.”
“Incredibly useful. As a new lawyer I learnt a totally new way of negotiating.”
“I found all three days to be very helpful and useful to our line of work. I especially found the practicality and hands on approach to be invaluable. The facilitators were also fantastic in opening up group discussion and delivering the material in a succinct and useful manner.”